Caring for your WordPress website is similar to caring for your home. It takes elbow grease to keep things in peak condition and that takes time and energy. Without a good general care plan, your home and your website are going to fall apart. That’s where a monthly website support plan can help!
You’ve already made the smart decision to use WordPress.org as your website platform. You know it offers unsurpassed flexibility and endless customization options along with the ability to choose your own host and actually own your website content. But, with all of that comes the responsibility of needing to maintain your most valuable marketing tool in order to protect it and keep it running.
WordPress websites need to be updated. I’m not talking about content updates. I’m talking about making updates to WordPress itself, to your theme and to the plugins installed on your website.
Why is all of that necessary? Updates are necessary for the following reasons:
1. Security fixes
2. Access to the latest features
Simply put, if you don’t keep your website updated, it will be at higher risk for hackers, malware and security breaches, you won’t have access to new features and eventually your site will break because certain components won’t be compatible with each other anymore.
Maintaining your website is not as simple as it may seem. Yes, anyone can click update but what happens after that? There can be conflicts that can break your site! Having a professional take care of your website will ensure the following:
1. Updates are tested in a staging environment first before being made on your live site.
2. A backup of your site is made prior to making any updates so it can be restored should any problems occur.
3. Each page of your site is checked after updates are made to ensure everything looks good and is working as it should be.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have website support from a professional and not have to worry about your website and these updates?
Signing up for my premier website support and care plan will give you peace of mind and time to focus on your business and your clients.
What do you receive with my monthly care plan?
- Peace of mind knowing your website software is updated.
- Reduced stress levels because your website is secure.
- Automatic monthly billing so there’s nothing for you to do.
- More time and energy for your clients because you’re not worrying about your website.
- Expert support from a trusted partner who truly cares about the success of your business.
My premier website care service includes the following:
1. Off-site backups (daily)
2. WordPress updates (weekly)
3. Theme updates (weekly)
4. Plugin updates (weekly)
5. Address admin panel notices (weekly)
6. Status report (monthly)
7. Contact form testing (quarterly)
8. Link testing (quarterly)
9. Security monitoring
10. Uptime monitoring
11. Stating site to test updates before they go live
12. Review of website directly after updates to verify no issues
13. Premium plugin licensing for Elementor Pro
My website design clients receive an exclusive invitation to participate in my monthly website support and care plan after their website has launched. I only offer these care plans to my website design clients.
Why worry about your website? Let me take care of it for you so you can focus on what you love to do.
If you’re interested in a premier website support and care service for your most important marketing tool then let’s chat. Click here to connect with me and find out about my website design services.